Thursday, September 11, 2014

WELCOME TO BLOGGING

Welcome to English 1102 and to blogging. During this quarter you will have the opportunity to read entries on different topics, comment on the entries, and see what your classmates think. Important information of the  course may also be provided.This will be a fun and different way to improve your skills in English. The work done on the blog will count toward your final grade. More details will be provided in class. Hope you enjoy the experience!

Here is a brief explanation on how to post your comments on the blog:

1.  Click on the title of the blog you are going to respond to.
2.  Scroll down to the bottom of the page.  You will find a box with the title "Post a Comment".
3.  Enter you comment / response in the box.
     *I strongly recommend writing your comment in WORD and then copy/paste it in the box.
4.  In COMMENT AS, choose NAME/URL.  Write your name in the appropriate section.
5.  Click CONTINUE.
6.  When you finish click on PUBLISH.  If you want to see your comment before publishing, click PREVIEW.  If you need to make a change, click on EDIT.  Make your changes and then publish.


TASK:  

1) What experience do you have with blogs?  What do you expect from this experience?  (Minimum 3 sentences)

2)  Suggest a creative name (title) for our class blog.

DATE DUE:  September 23, 2014 (until 11:59 pm)

Evaluation:  10 pts.  (7 Content; 3 Punctuality & Following instructions) 

9 comments:

  1. 1. What experience do you have with blogs? What do you expect from this experience? I have no experience, this blog sera my first experience. I hope that this first experience of having a blog be good and fun. I also think that learning to use this blog as there are many jobs to do on this page.

    2. Suggest a creative name (title) for our class blog. My suggestion for a name for this blog would be: Blog for students of English 1102, September to December 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) What experience do you have with blogs? What do you expect from this experience? (Minimum 3 sentences)

    So far had never been part of an earlier blog, I have no experience. I hope to understand and follow the steps to perform the assignments and get the points. In addition to continuing to learn more every day.


    2) Suggest a creative name (title) for our class blog.

    My suggestion for the name of the blog is "Explosives".

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1- What experience do you have with blogs? What do you expect from this experience?
    I have no experience with blogs, this is my first time working with it. I want to learn more about it, because it's very interesting. I hope this helps me improve my English.


    2- Suggest a creative name (title)for our class blog.
    My suggestion for the name of the blog is “ The Expendables”.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1) What experience do you have with blogs? What do you expect from this experience?
    I have never done anything related to the blog.
    It's my first experience. Hope it's nice and smooth, because I'm not addicted to technology.


    2) Suggest a creative name (title) for our class blog.
    name creative: English class

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1) What experience do you have with blogs? What do you expect from this experience?

    * And I never really had the experience of making a blog. It is my first time I make it through this page. I hope it's a wonderful experience and hope to do so much good without complicacon because I do not like to do work through a set page.

    2) Suggest a creative name (title) for our class blog.

    * My suggestion for the name of the blog is "Team Columbia Sept- Dic"

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been working in Blogger platform on the last courses of Web Design in the concentration of Digital Graphic Design. Also, I have two blogs (in process). I'm familiarized with this technology. I hope this let me prove my skills in this area and expect more knowledge about the English language.

    Suggested name: Knowledge at a glance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What experience do you have with blogs? What do you expect from this experience? I am not have experience with blogs. I am never work with this, but I expect be a good new experience, It is a different form to change the traditional English class.

    Suggest a creative name (title) for our class blog.
    Trying a new experience!!! ENGL 1102

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1) What experience do you have with blogs? What do you expect From this experience? (Minimum 3 sentences)

    Well I've never really done a blog but I have seen much related to how get their hair, makeup, home treatments for hair repair ect. I hope to make my blog grows up my confidence to speak on camera and practice in English and able to bring new knowledge to people who may not know what I was. I hope to acquire large so knowledge to be filled with new experiences and set an example for others.

    2) Suggest a creative name (title) for our class blog.

    "The Columbiacos English 1102"

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1) What experience do you have with blogs? What do you expect from this experience?

    This is my first experience I had never entered curiosity as working blog.
    I find it interesting because it is something new and I like to do new things
    I hope I fence well and have a good experience because every day something new to learn

    2) Suggest a creative name (title) for our class blog

    English 2014

    ReplyDelete