The quarter is almost over. I hope you learned something in the class and enjoyed it. Now I would like some feedback from you by answering the following questions related to the class.
1. What did you enjoy most about the course?
2. What didn't you like about the class?
3. Which blog topic did you like the most?
4. Which blog topic did you not like?
5. Which assignment did you like the most? Why?
6. Which assignment would you eliminate? Why?
7. What would you have liked to do in class that was not done?
8. What recommendation do you have to make the class better?
9. Which course did you like more: ENGL 1101 or ENGL 1102? Why?
10. Which demonstration and trailer did you like the best?
TASK: Copy each question and write the response right after. Leave a space between each response. Please be sincere and specific.....this helps me improve myself as a professional.
DATE DUE: December 10, 2014
Evaluation: 25 points (20 response, 5 punctuality & following instructions)
1. What did you enjoy most about the course?
ReplyDeleteThe most I like the course was that we had a tour and went to the fortress where he had never been before.
2. What didn't you like about the class?
I just did not like the class is that I do not understand much, but I cannot complain because the teacher always told us, I was always in doubt.
3. Which blog topic did you like the most?
The theme of the blog I liked most was the art where the teacher came.
4. Which blog topic did you not like?
The theme of the blog that I did not like was the articles.
5. Which assignment did you like the most? Why?
The assignment I liked most was the first, demonstrations because you learn things you never knew.
6. Which assignment would you eliminate? Why?
The allocation would eliminate the trailer.
7. What would you have liked to do in class that was not done?
This because honestly do not know, do not know what to say at this time.
8. What recommendation do you have to make the class better?
For any to me I loved the class, just do not understand much as it is not my language.
9. Which course did you like more: ENGL 1101 or ENGL 1102? Why?
Honestly you English 1102 because I met new friends.
10. Which demonstration and trailer did you like the best?
I loved the show Melissa, to make the flower with brown paper.
1. What do you enjoy most about the course?
ReplyDeleteWhat I liked about the course was the tour
2. What do not you like about the class?
What was difficult for me was the making the sentences in time and passed and present, and adjectives. It is more a matter of practice the language
3. What blog theme did you like most?
I like more the WHAT IS ART
4. Which blog topic did not like?
COLUMBUS STATUE seemed to me boring
5. What assignment did you like most? Why?
Demonstrations that was very interesaante and saw different easy and very good ideas.
6. What assignment eliminate him? Why?
Would eliminate the advertisements
7. What would you have liked to do in the class that has not been done?
Well not would have a thing or two that would have been benas have made them but I can not think of anything now
8. What advice do you have for making better class?
9. What was your favorite course: ENGL 1101 or ENGL 1102? Why?
1102 English became different things
10. Which of demo and trailer liked the best?
The demostrascion did Emynette decorated nails in water
1. What did you enjoy most about the course?
ReplyDeleteThe most I like the course was the tour.
2. What didn't you like about the class?
What I did not like the course were the exams.
3. Which blog topic did you like the most?
Say a topic that I like most could not say because if you were to give punctuation would have it.
4. Which blog topic did you not like?
I have an issue that can say I liked it or not.
5. Which assignment did you like the most? Why?
The assignment I liked most was the reading of the Bermuda triangle as had always heard of it but never had read about him.
6. Which assignment would you eliminate? Why?
I would say that I was bad but not how bad has gone into them or which specifically.
7. What would you have liked to do in class that was not done?
8. What recommendation do you have to make the class better?
It has been a little more dynamic and students do not take much to joke.
9. Which course did you like more: ENGL 1101 or ENGL 1102? Why?
1102 English as it is the last.
10. Which demonstration and trailer did you like the best?
Trailer. Emynnette group, Damaris, Melissa and Rose was laughing.
1. What did you enjoy most about the course?
ReplyDeleteI liked the tours, make videos and classes were fun because the occurrences of peers.
2. What didn't you like about the class?
Tests was what I did not like at all.
3. Which blog topic did you like the most?
Field Trip, and Colon Monument.
4. Which blog topic did you not like?
All were understandable.
5. Which assignment did you like the most? Why?
I loved the trailer as this is more attached to peers and he gets more love.
6. Which assignment would you eliminate? Why?
Well no assignment, tests all.
7. What would you have liked to do in class that was not done?
In class we did a little of everything, class, exams, presentations, videos, assignments, trips.
8. What recommendation do you have to make the class better?
Always do their jobs.
9. Which course did you like more: ENGL 1101 or ENGL 1102? Why?
Well ENGL 1102 because it was more fun. They had more trusted companions.
10. Which demonstration and trailer did you like the best?
I liked most of the my commercial.
1. What did you enjoy most about the course? i really like the videos and the trailer it was so fun ...
ReplyDelete2. What didn't you like about the class?
it was dinamic .... and i learn so much and always the teacher make us smile.
3. Which blog topic did you like the most? i like the most the blog of the trip to fortaleza ...
4. Which blog topic did you not like? i really like all.
5. Which assignment did you like the most? Why? the trailer asigment it was so cool.
6. Which assignment would you eliminate? Why? i like all of the asigments all of them were dinamic and enternained.
7. What would you have liked to do in class that was not done? i would like to do a drama ... or a talent show :) .. thats a good idea.
8. What recommendation do you have to make the class better? the class is perfect this way. :D
9. Which course did you like more: ENGL 1101 or ENGL 1102? Why? iu pass the exam of english 1101 ... but i like this eanglish very much.
10. Which demonstration and trailer did you like the best? my trailer obviusly jajajaj no no y really like the trailer thas wan an horror story by mariadela
EDALIZ MEDINA RODRIGUEZ.
ups sorry i didnt answer right one question ..... it was the number 2
ReplyDeleteWhat didn't you like about the class?
the things i dont live very much were the exams ..
Edaliz Medina Rodriguez..
1. What did you enjoy MOST about the course?
ReplyDeleteas much as I like the class was the trailer
2. What did not you like about the class?
What I did not like was the blogs
3. Which blog topic did you like the most?
I liked the most was the cristobal colon
4. Which blog topic did you not like?
Realize that I liked
5. Which assignment did you like the most? Why?
to seek information from people, because I learned things I did not know.
6. Which would you Eliminate assignment? Why?
the questions of the units.
7. What would you have liked to do in class That was not done?
more assignments to upload notes.
8. What recommendation do you have to make the class better?
I like that the exams were calase group to be easiest.
9. Which course did you like more: ENGL 1101 or ENGL 1102? Why?
I liked the English 1101 more that I could understand a little mejos, but not if it was to take it three times lol.
10. Which demonstration and trailer did you like the best?
I like more the trailer.
1. What did you enjoy most about the course?
ReplyDeleteI enjoy the class because is like a challenge to me
2. What didn't you like about the class?
all the different topics about adverbs and adjetives
3. Which blog topic did you like the most?
I got to be honest I didn't responde non of the blogs because I didn't understand the way to answer it. This is the first one because my friends help me understand how to doit
4. Which blog topic did you not like?
5. Which assignment did you like the most? Why?
I like the one of the town because it was challenging to compose all the sentences
6. Which assignment would you eliminate? Why?
honestly I didnt understand how to do the blogs
7. What would you have liked to do in class that was not done?
The part of the presentations and the oral report
8. What recommendation do you have to make the class better?
The class was perfect. I like all the only thing for me that I didn't make was the blog
9. Which course did you like more: ENGL 1101 or ENGL 1102? Why?
I only toke English 1102 but I would take English 1101 if I had the chance
10. Which demonstration and trailer did you like the best?
I love my presentation of how to dress as a OR tech
1. What did you enjoy most about the course?
ReplyDeleteEverything of the class and The trip.
2. What didn't you like about the class?
The long time of the class.
3. Which blog topic did you like the most?
The blog of the trip.
4. Which blog topic did you not like?
Everything I like.
5. Which assignment did you like the most? Why?
Patillas, because I talk about the best tourist of P.R.
6. Which assignment would you eliminate? Why?
Nothing. Because is it important to keep learned for our future as professionals.
7. What would you have liked to do in class that was not done?
Talk and writing about the stories.
8. What recommendation do you have to make the class better?
Activities in the class for motivation are students.
9. Which course did you like more: ENGL 1101 or ENGL 1102? Why?
1102 because I learned more.
10. Which demonstration and trailer did you like the best?
Mine was very funny and I enjoy doing.
1. What did you enjoy MOST about the course?
ReplyDelete*I like the tour was done, and the videos made.
2. What did not you like about the class?
*What I do not like much were the tests.
3. Which blog topic did you like the most?
*The blog that I liked the most was it art?
4.Which blog topic did you not like?
*The blog that I did not like was the rich port does best
5.Which assignment did you like the most? Why?
*The assignment that I liked the most was the first to perform on demonstrations, because I learn things you did not know.
6. Which would you Eliminate assignment? Why?
*There would eliminate any assignment because that helps us a lot to raise the note to relocate.
7.What would you have liked to do in class That was not done?
*I wish to make a test group.
8.What recommendation do you have to make the class better?
*Actually I have no recommendation as Class I really liked though not understand several things.
9. Which course did you like more: ENGL 1101 or ENGL 1102? Why?
* I like the Engl 1102 Muchon course, since I could learn many things and one of them learn to make videos.
10.Which demonstration and trailer did you like the best?
*I liked a lot my trailer I made because I could present several ideas and above all leave some shyness.
1. What do you enjoy most about the course?
ReplyDeleteI liked the most was the tour. and make videos with my friends we had fun.
2. What do not you like about the class?
At least that like me class are the exams.
3. What blog theme did you like most?
the videos that made the teacher youtube.
4. Which blog topic did not like?
which would not know that all were interesting.
5. What assignment did you like most? Why?
the demonstration, as I was making more than I like to cook.
6. What assignment eliminate him? Why?
the trailer is hard work.
7. What would you have liked to do in the class that has not been done?
that there would add.
8. What advice do you have for making better class?
not only ejericicos of discucion exams and now.
9. What was your favorite course: ENGL 1101 or ENGL 1102? Why?
the course ma I liked was the ENGL 1102 because it is more entertaining and although you have to do many videos amused me greatly.
10. Which of demo and trailer liked the best?
I liked but my trailer and the demonstration that made Emynette.
1. What did you enjoy most about the course?
ReplyDeleteI liked the course was the tour and video demonstration.
2. What didn't you like about the class?
What I did not like was the class blog and thriller
3. Which blog topic did you like the most?
The theme that I liked most was what is art
4. Which blog topic did you not like?
The theme that I liked was not the Columbus Statues
5. Which assignment did you like the most? Why?
The task that I liked the most was the demonstration that could put into practice my skills.
6. Which assignment would you eliminate? Why?
The task that I liked least was the video of the commercial because it gave me shame.
7. What would you have liked to do in the class that has not been done?
I wish the teacher instead of a tour had made two
8. What advice do you have for making better class?
My recommendation would be to eliminate the blog and give more oral or written work
9. What was your favorite course: ENGL 1101 or ENGL 1102? Why
My favorite course was the 1102 that there was more entertainment videos
10. Which of demo and trailer liked the best?
show me most pleasure was to Melisa did flowers, and the trailer i liked the group of emynette
1. What did you enjoy most about the course?
ReplyDeleteThe more I liked the course was the dynamic way that gave the class.
2- What didn't you like about the class?
No I liked the course work on the blog.
3- Which blog topic did you like the most?
Do not performed.
4- Which blog topic did you not like?
Do not performed.
5- Which assignment did you like the most? Why?
The assignment that I liked the most was to make treiler that allowed me to interact more with my classmates.
6- Which assignment would you eliminate? Why?
remove assignments blog that is hard to remember to do that job.
7- What would you have liked to do in the class that has not been done?
I would have liked more group work.
8- What advice do you have for making better class?
To improve the class deve give more group work.
9- What was your favorite course: ENGL 1101 or ENGL 1102? Why
The course that I liked the most was English 1102 that was more dynamic.
10- Which of demo and trailer liked the best?
The demonstration videos.
1. What did you enjoy most about the course?
ReplyDeleteThe most thing that I like was the funniest class tuesday by tuesday.
2. What didn't you like about the class?
I don't like the assesments. It is so bored when you don't understand very well the english.
3. Which blog topic did you like the most?
Puerto Rico Do It Better but I can't send it. I liked because it exposed positive articles about our island.
4. Which blog topic did you not like?
The don't liked the topic about Columbus because I don't tnink that he don't do something positive, he was a pirate who killed our indians an kidnapped the indians womens.
5. Which assignment did you like the most? Why?
I liked the assigment about Humacao because it bring me the opportunity to know about a town that I will never visited.
6. Which assignment would you eliminate? Why?
All of the assigment that I don't realized jajajajajaja
7. What would you have liked to do in class that was not done?
Introduce games liked twister to give the instruction in english.
8. What recommendation do you have to make the class better?
Eliminated the blogsssssssssssss obviously lol
9. Which course did you like more: ENGL 1101 or ENGL 1102? Why?
English 1102 because i'll never take english 1102
10. Which demonstration and trailer did you like the best?
Demosntration? I can't see any of them because i was sick in my house.
Tráiler?? obviously my tráiler buttttt i like pamela, jose,zaily tráiler because it was corious more than misterious jajaajajaja
jajaja the demosntration of coquitooo and my demosntration!!! I answer incorectly because i was think in videos about comercial sorry
Delete